


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at our uncle Rock and aunt Joy's
home. They put on a great program that focuses on the true meaning of Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for. After having a bad week last week I was quick to forget how blessed I really am. It wasn't until I realized that there are several situations in my life that I thought would never work out and then everything fell into place and this is just one of those times. I have learned that I can't let trivial challenges of life get me down because it could always be worse and it is always O.K. in the end. A friend told me "when your down to nothing, God is up to something."
I love a saying by Helen Keller (what an amazing woman):
"So much has been given to me; I have not time to ponder that which has been denied."
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Thanksgiving Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment