CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 16, 2007

HAPPY 5Th ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

There once was a boy in Jr. High,

boy, oh boy did I wish he was mine.

The years went by and he never did see,

the shy girl that knew him, but he didn't know me.

Our junior year we became the best of friends,

I could only wish that it would never end.

Junior Prom came and I needed a date,

I only hoped I could call on fate.

I prayed,"please oh please let him give me a chance."

my wish came true and he asked me to the dance.

I was so excited I jumped for joy,

because I was going with the hottest boy.

We dated in high school off and on,

then I moved to St. George to live in the sun.

Then came his mission call to go serve the Lord.

We both couldn't have been blessed with greater rewards.

I waited and dated, and waited some more,

I couldn't wait for him to walk through that door.

He finally returned and I was anxious to see,

what would become of this dream boy and me.

Then on Dec. 1st he got on his knee,

and presented me with the most beautiful ring.

On Feb. 16th 2002 we were sealed together,

he's my Prince and I'll love him forever.

Five years ago I was the happiest girl in the world, and I still am!
My Prince!

0 comments: