
Ty's 5 year old interview!
What's your favorite color? Black
What's your favorite food? Blueberry Pancakes
What's your favorite treat? Gummy Bears
What's your favorite smell? Flowers
What your favorite thing you learned in preschool? The number 4
What's your favorite song? Bingo
What's your favorite animal? Rhino
What do you like to do? play soccer, play with my toys and with my brother and sister
What are you afraid of? The scary big bad wolf in my nightmares
Who do you admire? Jake is pretty cool and Thomas S. Monson
Where is somewhere you would like to go? to a noodle shop
What is something you would like to learn? Wrestling, just in case a bad guy comes
What do you want to me when you grow up? A fire fighter so I can save people
If you had three wishes what would they be? To have the biggest trampoline ever, a giant house covered in snow, and I wish I could grow the biggest apple ever. (I guess he likes big stuff)
What makes you the most happy? When I learn stuff at preschool and when I'm not tired or else I'm grouchy!
When I told Ty I loved him to the moon and back! He said "well I love you the most because I love you more then Jesus loves you and nobody loves you more then he does!"
Happy Birthday Tig! We love you, more then you'll ever know! And no matter how old you get you will always be my baby!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
How could this have happened? My baby is 5!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Happy Birthday Ty! I'm glad we got to see you today! I can't believe that was 5 years ago, either...
Happy Birthday Ty. That interview is the cutest thing ever. What a sweet boy.
He is the sweetest little boy. That smile is melting. Look out ladies.
So sweet! What a tender boy! You can tell he has such a wonderful mommy! It reminds me of the things Nana had us fill out when we were kids. Such a good idea to do!
WOW, 5 years!! What a big kid you have:) Lots of exciting things coming up for sure! I remember when you were pregnant with Ty and we saw you guys at an aggie game. You were ready to pop and I was just so envious b/c I had another 3 months left:) Time flies!!
How fun! I think I'll start doing the interview thing at each birthday. Your kids are so cute and so sweet.
I can't believe he is 5- that means Brooklyn is almost 5. Where have these past 5 years gone? Happy Birthday to ty! He is such a cutie!
Isn't it crazy when your baby is 5?!?! I am in the same boat! Just wait until he starts Kindergarten....that is such a cute idea to do a birthday interview....I may have to steal that one!
YAY an update, I love the interview idea. I am going to have to do that!
Has it already been five years? I still remember we had your baby shower planned for Saturday and he decided to come like 3 weeks early! You barely made it home from the hospital and came out to your shower. What a trooper! He's so cute and I think he looks just like Billy!
what a cute idea to interview him! I love it.
I just read the "What's That You Said Sidebar" for the first time. I laughed so hard that I cried. I've heard them say some pretty weird stuff before, but those are the best.
That sucks you got stuck and had to get dug out. I just hate this slant hill to get up and I have to put it in 4 wheel drive to get out urrrr. Lol so when you start looking that is a must not have on your list :) It was good seeing you the other day. Take care.
Post a Comment