CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I just want to give a shout out to the Webster Groves Relief Society and my wonderful visiting teachers. Thank You for all the yummy meals and for watching my boys while I was sick and after I got out of surgery. I'm thankful that the church is all over the world and that no matter where I go, I will always have instant friends and someone to watch out for me. I made such great friends in St. Louis who I will miss dearly! I looked forward to cooking club each month and I will truly miss it! I'm also grateful for all of your willingness to help out when someone was in need. While I was over compassionate service I never had a problem getting meals or help into someone because everyone was so willing to serve. I'll miss you Webster Groves!

3 comments:

Dani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dani said...

Congrats on a soon-to-be-new addition! I hope everything goes well from here on out! That sounds scary!!

The Hoths said...
This comment has been removed by the author.