CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Magic of Santa



Ty was so excited when he saw Santa walk into the room. While all the other kids got in line to sit on Santa's lap Ty laid on the floor with his head in his hands and a big grin on his face and just watched all the other kids sit on Santa's lap. Finally when the line was over Ty was last to sit on Santa's lap. He ran up and gave him a big hug! Santa and Ty are pretty close since we have Santa's number on speed dial and he gets to talk to him quite often and not for good reasons, but I guess they have an understanding.

Jake was a little hesitant at first, but after seeing that Santa didn't hurt any of the other kids and they even got a bag of treats he decided that it would be all right to go and sit on his lap. He kept looking at him with this curious look on his face. I loved seeing the wonder and the magic that filled their eyes this night. It was one of those moments that I just want to bottle up and keep forever!

2 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

I just love that picture of Ty staring up at Santa, priceless!!

Hayley said...

Darling pics. Don't kids make Christmas like 10 times more magical? I love it!