CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 03, 2007

Where Do Babies Come From?

Ty has been asking when the baby is going to come. I keep telling him that the baby has to grow bigger and then when she is big enough she will come. Well I don't know where this belly came from it seems like it just showed up one day. I guess that explains the 4 pound weight gain in a week. Maybe all this holiday binging has finally caught up with me. My belly must look big enough because Ty asked me if the baby was big enough to come out of my MOUTH yet? (not such a pleasant thought) I think I have some explaining to do.

13 comments:

Hayley said...

You are sooo cute. I haven't seen you in much too long! Good luck explaining the baby stuff and you know that when you explain that she wont come out of your mouth, he's gonna ask HOW she does come out. Maybe it's better left to his imagination!

Maegan said...

Oh, you are so cute! When I saw you, you must have been hiding that belly, cause I could barely see it then! When I was prego with Jackson I worked at the daycare and sometimes I would fill in in the afternoons for the afterschool kids. Yeah, they had all sorts of info for me about babies! Good thing I knew the truth or I would have been one scared first time momma!

Kristen Erekson said...

You are so beautiful. I can't wait until your here for graduation!
I miss you!

Melissa Hernandez said...

Atleast you can blame the holiday weight gain on the baby, what's my excuse? Oh wait, too much hot chocolate :)

Ash said...

Look at that cute belly! I love pregnant bellies. Your family is so cute. Congrats on the baby girl. Have fun with the "Where babies come from talk." I had to tell Brex a few times in a very shortened version how his sisters got out. He still asks how they got out. Good luck!!
I'm glad you found my blog, it was good to hear from you. I thought I left you a comment awhile ago, but maybe I didn't. I think I am losing my mind.

Kylene said...

You are one cute pregnant girl!

Hallie asked me the same thing when I was pregnant with Samantha and I very simply told her the doctor was going to cut my tummy and take her out. It's going to be a real shocker when she learns there is another way...

I love your little Christmas slide show.

Katie Davis said...

Still such a tiny belly! i have my ultra sound in a week and a half... the half way mark! Still haven't decided if I'm going to find out or not. by the way- where did the 4 lbs. go? I can't see them anywhere!! Call me and bring the boys over to play. maybe I'll let you go and wander around walmart! love ya Shell

The Mortensens said...

You are a very cute pregnant lady! I love kids' comments about having babies, my niece would ask me every time she saw me (quite frequently) "when's your baby gonna come out?!"

Jan said...

I just happen to think prego bellies are cute - you haven't changed my mind either. It's so funny how kids think and they just say it too. I'm still so excited for you and this baby girl you're going to have.

Sarah said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!!! Baby girls are so sweet! I have been making bows for Hallie lately, and it's just too fun! I love the questions about where babies come from. It sure gets you thinking about how to explain it all. To get back to you about the play thing. Hallie usually naps around 1:00 or 2:00 and Hayden has preschool from 9:30 to 11:30 on Tues. and Thurs. Hope to see you guys soon!

Trisha said...

You should be a pregnant model!

JonesFamily said...

What a cute pregnant girl you are! Trevi asked me that the other day..all I could say was 'that is where they grow." Pretty weak!

Kandyce said...

Hey Shelly, hows things? looks like things are going good. the last time i heard anything about you, your mom said you were pregnant with another boy, well that has changed. well you look great. give me a hollar sometime i would love to catch up with ya.