What is going on??? Has anyone else ever got on their blog to see that their template had been changed without them knowing it. I don't know where this Santa on my blog came from. I'm kind of freaked out. So if you didn't believe in Santa before you should now.
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Shelly-
I found your blog a super round about way, but it is Chantel, use to be Griffin. Your boys are super cute, the last time I saw you, you were about to have your first. Are you back in Utah? We are in Utah until June, then will be off somewhere for residency. You can check us out at
http://wifetoado.blogspot.com/
hey Shelly. Would you mind sending me your address? rhhoth@hotmail
How are you feeling? The belly picture is darling!
Shelly,
Thankyou so much for the card today. I can't tell you how thankful I am for friends who are praying and thinking of us. I have never felt so blessed. I hope to see you soon and Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment