CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Introducing Dr. Justin Traveller


(Sorry the pictures are bad when I saved them from my uncle's camera they show up blury on our computer)

Last month Justin graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic. I was so proud of him, he did so well and recieved many awards. One of his patients bought a brick for him that will be placed in the school that says, "Col 3:15 Let the Peace of God Rule In Your Heart." Justin Traveller D.C " What a sweet gesture. Justin will greatly miss his sweet patients. If you know Justin you know he is very talented and has a beautiful voice. He was chosen to sing the national anthem at graduation. It was beautiful and I got teary eyed through the whole ceremony. I'm so glad to have him home after a long four months of back and forth visits, it has been heavenly having him around all the time. We are waiting for his licence to arrive in the mail and he is excited to get to work. He will be a GREAT Chiropractor.

1 comments:

Maegan said...

Congrats Justin and Shelly! Isn't it fabulous to be done! On with life right?