CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 09, 2008


I look outside my window,
And see the fallen snow.
The world is still and silent,
With a peaceful, heavenly glow.

And as I stare in wonder,
Upon my window falls,
A single, lovely snowflake,
So delicate and small.

I marvel at the pattern,
As it slowly melts away.
Art work from the sky above,
I wish that it could stay.


Another lands, and then one more,
I study them with care.
Each snowflake is so different
I can not help but stare.

I am like those snowflakes
that dance up in the sky.
For I was created uniquely me,
and sent to earth to fly.

God loves me, and He watches,
just like I watch the snow.
He wants me to be the best I can.
to SPARKLE and to Glow.

I'll try my best to do what's right,
to hold on to the iron rod.
For I am more PRECIOUS then the falling snow,
For I am a CHILD OF GOD.

Author unknown

7 comments:

Kylene said...

Beautiful. She is precious.

Jami said...

What a sweet poem. That picture is so dang cute! I love her hat and coat, where did you get it?

Trisha said...

Taycie really is a perfect little baby...

Anonymous said...

What a doll!

fish family said...

Such a beautiful picture and poem.

Rachel said...

I think I will use that for my lesson on sunday! Thanks :)

Heather Whitehead said...

Taycie is such a beautiful little girl, i love that picture of her.