
Justin and I had our 10 year high school reunion this month. It was alot of fun to go back in time to yesteryear surrounded by the people from a time when we were giddy twitterpatted teenagers! Oh the memories! It was fun to see all the pictures of our school days and pictures of us together when we were high school sweethearts.
We went to the carnival they had at the park in the afternoon. The kids had a blast there was cotton candy, snowcones, treats, bounce house, slip and slide, games, fishing pond. We all had a great time!
Thanks to all those who worked so hard to make sure it happened and to spread the word and for Marcie, Katie, and Jordan and all those who helped. They did a really great job of pulling it all together!
)>
That night we met up with our friends at Utah State for a dinner. It was so fun to see everyone. There were only 150 of our like 600 student graduating class, so I was sad to not see alot of people who I wished would have been there. (Yes you, you know who you are if you are reading this and from the class of 99.)
Kristina, Katie and Lacey
Some of the boys
My friend Jennifer (who just had her first baby last week)
Old friends, so good to see them!
Reenacting the good old days.
10 years and 3 kids later and we are still those twitter-patted teenagers we once knew, just more tired!
And I love him more today then I did 10 years ago!!!!!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Ten Years Older and Wiser Too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How fun!!! It is so crazy that you guys just had your 10 year reunion-I love the reenactment of the dance pictures. I can't believe how big Taycie has gotten!
Such a fun post! You look adorable in all of those pictures! So fun to see the old high school pictures! That is fun to have a shared history like that!
That was way cute! It was fun to see you guys! :)
Thanks for the pictures!! Wish I could have been there to see you guys!!
I think you both look even better than you did in high school...tiredness and all!
That was fun! =) I can't believe it's here and gone already... life's crazy, isn't it!?
How fun! What a cute post, and how are you both still such beautiful people 10 years later?
Hey you, I found your blog on Melissa's! Isn't it crazy how fast the years go by!
Post a Comment