
My blogging hiatus is officially over!!! My dear sweet MAC has not been feeling so well and finally kicked the bucket. My Prince came to my rescue and took it in and found it it was just the cord, so a new cord later and Mac is just like new and I couldn't be happier! I has so much to blog about. My kids are growing like weeds and we have had the time of lives this summer. I'm off to upload all the picture from our wonderful summer adventures! Stay tuned!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
I'm back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I am so glad you are back! I missed you!
WAHOO!!!!I am so glad that you are back. I have been dying to see pictures of all your adventures- especially Japan. I was asking your mom the other day what was up and she mentioned that your computer was having some problems.
YEAH!!! We have missed you! I can't wait to see your pics and hear about all of your summer adventures. I love your new header and family pics! So cute!!!
Yay!!! Welcome back!
WELCOME BACK!! We've missed you. :)
I've been wondering if you just didn't have anything exciting to talk about! Your new family picture is so cute - not to mention that beautiful one of you on the side! Good to have you back!
Yea I have been wondering what you guys have been up too. Glad your back. Cant wait to see about your fun summer.
yay..i love your posts!! i was just about to clean up my side bar again and erase those that never post...............SOOOOO glad that i didn't erase you! you are so gorgeous and i couldn't live my life without your posts..haa haa...Ok ok...glad you are back!!! it was wonderful to see you for a second at the reunion!
All this wait just for a cord? :)
Welcome back! Can't wait to get caught up on all your happenings!
Post a Comment