CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

From Our Monsters to Yours

We hope you have a Happy Halloween!


name="scaleMode" value="showAll">
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

My kids have been singing the monster mash for a few week now, so when I showed them this video they could not get enough.


P.S Is it o.k. for your kid to be the same thing that they were last year for Halloween? Jake is set on being Batman again! I keep trying to push other costumes on him but he just won't have it. . After much persuasion he finally cracked and said he would be something other then Batman. I was ecstatic and said "great! what will you be?" He put a pair of underwear on his head and said, "I will be underwear man!" So if you see him with underwear on his head, or a cracked batman costume, try not to snicker and please know that I tried!

6 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

U should use this as your new family photo .... so CUTE!

p.s. I totally think it is ok to reuse costumes. Might as well get mulitple use out of them

Emily said...

These things are SO funny! I love it! I especially love Justin's big growl!

Emily said...

I just thought I would add that it gets funnier the more I watch it and Clara also loves to dance to it! (:

camigodfrey said...

i use to think you could not be the same thing twice until this year i spent twice as much on kennadee's costume than i wanted too so that meant hunter needed to wear his again and get good use out of it, plus it matched kennadee's costume this year which will be cute. so now im a firm believer you can wear them twice, especially if you paid for them. i wish i was better at making them rather than buying them each year. i hope to see you around you and your family are so cute.

Clayton and Heidi said...

totally let him go with the underwear on his head. He will get more candy that way:)

Natalie said...

Oh your kids are so cute. I like the Underwear/Batman idea! I about died when I saw the price of Halloween costumes for kids, so I think reusing a costume is a great idea!!!