CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Halloween

Picking pumpkins at our friends the McBride's. 


Yep this is the one I want!

Carving Pumpkins!

Jake with his Smiley face pumpkin, which Taycie helped him color.
Ty with his Spider web, which Dad helped him carve.

Then we headed to the Pumpkin Walk.
We waited for an hour before we even got in, but the kids had fun running around.
The cut outs are always a huge hit!



Ty sure makes a pretty princess!

This one makes me laugh.

On Friday night we went Trick or Treating at my Dad's office.
Our little Princess! Some day her Prince will come.
 But for now, I guess her cousin will have to do.
The grand kids sure all love their Papa!
After we went to our Aunt Denise's for a Halloween party. Her two grand daughter's were there and we had a lot of fun making mummy dogs and playing games. She has been so great to have us over every year! 

On Halloween we went to the mall Trick or Treating. Taycie always had to have a piece of candy in her hands, she was not a fan of putting them in her basket. If we would take them from her hands she would throw a royal fit. This is her, "don't even think about taking my candy" face.
Jake as a skeleton. I'm sure you wanted to see him in his underwear but the day before we saw this skeleton costume at the D.I and the stars aligned and he had to have it! I was relieved!
Ty as Iron Man
Then we headed to Lee's for yes, more Tricker Treating! 
And then we went to the OTHER Lee's, for Yes, MORE Tricker Treating!
Then we headed home and went out for MORE, yep you guessed it! MORE Tricker Treating!

We headed out with their cutest Kitty cousin Addy. We probably went to like 40 homes. By the time we were done, it was way past the kids bed time and they were dragging behind and couldn't take it any longer. We couldn't blame them, their buckets were very heavy and they had been doing it all day! The torture we put them through, the poor things :)

But thy weren't complaining as they examined all their loot! I asked them which treat was their favorite. The results, the pencil and the eye ball glasses. Great, more treats for me!

Boy do I love Halloween! Or is it the treats I love?

2 comments:

fish family said...

Hey I recognize that cute bow in her hair :) Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. Cute pictures.

Emily M said...

I can't believe how big Taycie has gotten- wow!! Geez- you guys did it up big time! That would have been torture for me- what good parents! The kids look so cute in their costumes as do you