CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

SNOW

It snowed today! Boo!


I can't say that I was thrilled. But I know someone who was!

Taycie was so excited, it was like candy sent from heaven. She wanted to plop down and eat it all.

She was not happy when I made her stop her snow eating binge. So although I despise snow, I can't wait to share another snow cone with my little snow angel.


So friends, did it snow in your neck of the wood?

4 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

I hope that isn't a sign of what is to come in Colorado ... boo. I think you guys should keep it out there awhile longer without sharing - the little one is enjoying it too much ha!

Kylene said...

She is so cute! No snow our way...yet.

Emily said...

No--I wish! Taycie looks so cute in all of those pictures!

Amber said...

No snow in Oklahoma. Just lots of rain!