CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The aspiring artist



Don't even think about stealing my Mac, it has been branded!


(If you have any tips on how to get permanent marker out of a lap top let me know. I've tried the Mr. clean magic eraser.)

20 comments:

Maegan said...

Uh Oh! Try hairspray. Spray it on and let it sit for a little bit then take a paper towel and wipe it off.

fish family said...

i have heard rubbing alchol works also. you may want to call in to Don Asletts Cleaning place and ask them. They have good advice.

Emily M said...

It is worse than I imagined when you were explaining it. I told you about the girl in church and the permanent marker- she finally tried childrens sunscreen and bug spray and it came off. (how is the dog by-the-way)

Taneill said...

Kids always make things more fun!!!

Taneill

Shelly Traveller said...

Em,
The dog is alive and well. Thank goodness!

Emilee said...

Wow! It was great to see your blog and what you are up to! This will be fun! Cute, cute fmaily!

Stephanie said...

Shell- I also have had an artist this week. Yesterday a half an hour before showing our house braxton found a blue marker and drew all over my fairly new bedspread(which wasn't cheap) my white door and my nightstand. Sorry for your frustrations, I'm feeling them too!

Jenny said...

Is this what I have to look forward to? Man, motherhood is rough isn't it? I'm sure someday you will look back on this and laugh but it's okay to not laugh for a few days.

Natelli Johnston said...

Looks like you've got a real artist on your hands. SOme of my walls look similar.

Melissa Hernandez said...

One time a pen got loose in my clothes dryer. I went to Don Aslett's, and they seemed to have a solution for many problems. Most of my pen came out of the dryer (it was on high setting, so it was on there pretty good). p.s. I got your invite in the mail and I am super bummed, I want to see everyone so bad!! We are going to be in S.D. visiting my parents that weekend. Please tell everyone hi for me. You guys are going to have so much fun! Tell Lacey congrat's for me since she's a stinker and not doing a reception!

Jami said...

I guess this is what I have to look forward too...right?! Sorry I don't have any advice to give you on how to get it out!

Rachel said...

Good luck with that!

JO said...

oh wow, I am guessing you were not laughing when you came across that piece of art. Good luck, I don't have any advice.

Kylene said...

Wow! Look at the bright side....hmmmm, he's creative!

Jill said...

Oh that doesn't look good. I guess it could have been worse it could have been the wall. I was going to say try magic eraser. I have no other ideas. Sorry. Your kids are so cute.

Jan said...

Wow! No advise, but it sounds like you handled it good. I love the conversations on the right side of your blog. Soo funny!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

He looks so innocent in the photo!! Maybe he is saying that you should forego mac and get a pc ;) just kidding! Hope you can get it off!!!

Unknown said...

so great to see your growing family! yeah for Chiropractors, me & Ava go to one every other week! Way to go Justin!! sorry about the mac . . .one more thing to try is nail polish remover! i hope we get to see a clean computer update:)

Quinn and Melanie said...

So so sorry!! That really sucks. I hope at least one of the great ideas left works.. let us know. Sorry I missed Lacey's shower. I work on Saturdays. It would have been fun to see everyone. Did you have a good turn out??

Kami Anderson said...

Goo Be Gone or Oops will take permanent marker off of a rubbermaid storage container so I imagine it would work on your laptop. I always write on the containers in my storage shed and when I want to change whats in the container I just wipe it off with oops and start over. Good luck!