CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Our Newest Niece

Heather and Jeff had their sweet baby girl Addyson Anne Bullough last wed. April 30th. Weighing in at 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 20 inches long. Isn't she a doll!

We are glad that our little girls get to grow up so close. They are only two and a half months apart. They will be the best of friends.

Addy and Taycie.
( Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up in just 2 and a 1/2 months)

8 comments:

Rachel said...

that is amazing how fast they grow! very cute niece she looks like she belongs!

Emily M said...

i can't believe how fast time goes. that is fun that they will have each other (hoprfully they won't fight like brooklyn and her cousin do :)

Laura said...

that will be so fun for them. I can't believe how big your little one is already. She seems big compared to Heather's, but probably tiny compared to your boys:)

camigodfrey said...

i am getting your prize to you, i promise. your little girl is so dang cute, i can't believe how big she is already.

fish family said...

How cute. It will be fun having a cousin close to her age. It is funny how kids say the funniest things. We get the disney channel so unfourtanitly he does know who she is. But he has no idea about the shows about spider man etc but just loves him. Kids just grow up so fast too bad they cant be small forever but then again maybe you do want to skip past those bad days :) That would be great if we had a free zoo close by. Even the tiny one we have is a pay one. Sad. Have a great day.

Melissa Hernandez said...

I seriously can't believe how fast newborns grow in those first few months. They only stay that little for like a week.

Natelli Johnston said...

What a beautiful family you have! I remember when I heard you and justin got married , I was like that is so perfect, seriously like Angelina and Brad! I know a lot of people hate them, but really they are both just to beautiful for their own good.

carlyl said...

Happy Mother's Day Shel. I love ya.