CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

My baby is 12 weeks old!

5 comments:

Karlee Christiansen said...

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! You have a darling family Shelly.

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I can't believe how big she is getting already!!! She is so adorable!!!

fish family said...

She is so cute. Very cute pictures. I have a website for you to check out. Just go to mine and read my mother's day post and half way down there is a website. I think you will enjoy it. Have a great day.

annilee said...

Ohhhh how cute is she!!! Happy Mothers Day!!! And by the way, she does have a very cute momma, just like her!!!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

Shelly- I keep seeing your mom at stores and she updates me about your kids and family. She gave me your blog address and I love it! You do such a good job on your blog but your family and kids make it even better. Take care.