I saw this on my friend Laura's blog and had to give it a try
You Are Snow White!
Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
3 comments:
So true, so true. This is so true of you! Congrats to your bro!
I agree, this description is you!
I'm glad to see they say nice things about Snow White. I was a little nervous to take the quiz when I saw it on Em's because I've always thought Snow White was a little lame (sorry). I guess I need to watch it again to catch all her good characteristics.
PS - you look much more like Cinderella than Snow White.
Post a Comment