CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Cute Cousins


7 comments:

Trisha said...

Those are the cutest little faces!

annilee said...

Awww, they are both so cute!!! How fun that they are so close together!

Sarah said...

so fun to have a little cousin so close!

Emily M said...

So precious! What cuties!!

Emily said...

So cute! Clara wishes she could be a part of the party too!

fish family said...

How cute. So fun to have cousins around the same age. I loved hanging out with my cousins. It was fun seeing you guys too. Did you get a picture of Justin? I should have you got to post it if you do.

Todd and Julie Worthen said...

Hey Shelly - I'm glad you found my blog. Your kids are so cute! It's so nice to have cousins so close in age - Hallie's "best friend" (it usually changes daily!) is her cousin Kaden!