Hey where did you get the ladybug costume? And I loved hearing about the birthday weekend - it's nice to know we aren't the only ones with plans that flop!
Shelly--as far as the yearbook site goes I found that it works best if the picture is 1 MB or less and I am not sure why but when I save them to my computer it doesn't show a thumbnail like other pictures but when you open them individually they will. I also just saved them and uploaded them from my computer to the blog. Hopefully it works for you because I would love to see you guys as a blast from the past (:
darling costumes, it was great running into you. i love the pictures of you and justin with tacie in front of the temple, they could be made into posters for the church, she is getting so big.
ADORABLE! And happy birthday to Justin! Are we really getting old?? I am so sorry about your weekend not turning out...that just plain sucks!! Sounds like yardward was much more fun anyway! :)
Shelly, It is so fun to see your blog and I can't believe you have three darling little kids! Good Job, little mommy! It's always fun to see people from High School! Ahhhh, the good old days...Just kidding! Being a mom is the best. I am so glad you had a little girl after two boys!!!! And very fun to see that you married Justin!!!!! What a cute family!
Gosh I haven't blogged for awhile- I am a little behind. I LOVE that you and Justin checked out of the hotel at 12:30 that is classic. Your mom told me that story and I about died laughing. Your kids all look so cute in their Halloween costumes. I am not going to lie but I am glad Halloween is over!!
You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of these meaningful and significant things. Some of them may be funny. Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." ~President Gordon B. Hinckley
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." -President Gordon B. Hinckley
Me: "Ty what did you learn about in church today?" Ty: "Transformers" Me: "And what else" Ty: "oh yeah I forgot, Transformers AND Chucky Cheese"
Ty: "You want to take a race." Me: "Your really fast, how did you get so fast?" Ty: "Well when your best friends a cheetah."
After Taycie's poop leaked all over me. Ty: "That sure was funny to me mom, but probably not funny for you."
Ty: "You know that one guy, Jesus's brother." Me: "You mean Satan." Ty: (shaking his fists) "Yah, I'll teach him."
After Ty's little crush dropped off a thank you card. He shut the door and said. "I want to kiss her, How can I kiss her so that nobody will see me?"
Me: "Ty, hold your horses." Ty:"I can't, I took them to the mountains and let them go."
Me: "Ty, do you know why you were in time out?" Ty: "Because my brain made me do it."
When Ty was supposed to be sitting in time out he was playing the piano instead. Me: "Ty what are you doing? Your supposed to be sitting in the timeout chair." Ty: "But I'm playing "broken heart" because nobody likes me."
Ty: "I want to be an astronaut when I grow up" Me: "You can be whatever your set your mind to be." Later that night Ty: " I give up being an astrounant, I've been waiting all day and Jesus hasn't made me one yet."
Ty: "I want to go down stairs and play a video game with uncle Jeff." Me: Jeff can't today he has a new baby so can't play." Ty: "Babies ruin everything."
After Taycie was born she was laying in her cradle and I caught Ty whispering in her ear. "I'm your big brother and I'm going to teach you how to crawl and walk and when your big like me we can go on adventures." It was so sweet.
Jake has loved is baby sister ever since she was born. The morning after she got home from the hospital he walked in our room, patted her on the head and said, "She's so beautiful. Now he likes to greet her with "Hey girlus!" or "Hi sweetie"
When Taycie was cooing. Me: "oh that is a big story." Ty: "Babies can't talk." Jake: "Yes she can, she speaks Spanish."
Jake was sitting on the porch with a statue of a little girl on a bench and I heard him talking. I asked him what he was doing. Jake: She's my other sister, I talk to her but she can't talk back."
I asked Jake to go and get something for me. Jake: "No problemo, coming right up."
Ty and I were sitting on the porch swing. Me: "do you hear all the birds singing?" Ty: "Yes, it's music to my ears!"
21 comments:
great costumes, especially the dino:)
I can't wait to see your costume!
Your kids look adorable. Great costumes.
Hey where did you get the ladybug costume? And I loved hearing about the birthday weekend - it's nice to know we aren't the only ones with plans that flop!
cute little monsters!
Nice costumes! They look so cute.
They are sooooo dang cute!
Your little monsters are adorable!!
Shelly--as far as the yearbook site goes I found that it works best if the picture is 1 MB or less and I am not sure why but when I save them to my computer it doesn't show a thumbnail like other pictures but when you open them individually they will. I also just saved them and uploaded them from my computer to the blog. Hopefully it works for you because I would love to see you guys as a blast from the past (:
Cuties! So sad Halloween is over now.:(
too cute! I guess a ladybug is the thing to be this year (that was what ellie was)!
sooooooooo cute, love it!
How fun! I bet your kids were lovin their costumes (and the candy ;)
Cute Costumes! They are so adorable!
darling costumes, it was great running into you. i love the pictures of you and justin with tacie in front of the temple, they could be made into posters for the church, she is getting so big.
Love the costumes, LOVE Justin's costume on the previous post and LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of you guys in front of the temple.
Glad everyone had a fun time!
oh and in the cousin post is that Tim's baby? Where do they live? Kids?
ADORABLE! And happy birthday to Justin! Are we really getting old?? I am so sorry about your weekend not turning out...that just plain sucks!! Sounds like yardward was much more fun anyway! :)
Shelly, It is so fun to see your blog and I can't believe you have three darling little kids! Good Job, little mommy! It's always fun to see people from High School! Ahhhh, the good old days...Just kidding! Being a mom is the best. I am so glad you had a little girl after two boys!!!! And very fun to see that you married Justin!!!!! What a cute family!
Your little monsters are too cute. I love Justin's outfit as well. Nice!
Also, I am jealous of your weekend away to SLC. Looks like fun!
Gosh I haven't blogged for awhile- I am a little behind. I LOVE that you and Justin checked out of the hotel at 12:30 that is classic. Your mom told me that story and I about died laughing. Your kids all look so cute in their Halloween costumes. I am not going to lie but I am glad Halloween is over!!
so cute!
Post a Comment