CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Happy Fall

So far we have had a great fall. I'm going to go outside today and soak up the last bit of sunshine, since according to the weather man it is going to turn on us. I love the warm cozy feeling of fall. Warm colors and smells and warm food in my belly. Last night I had a fall candle burning and warm soup on the stove and I was smiling inside and welcoming fall.


The boys, not so excited. While eating their soup Ty was first to announce that it tasted ummm like deer poop. Jake hesitated and took a small bite and announced that it didn't taste like deer poop (what a sweet boy) just more like hot lava.
I was still smiling inside and said, "good, more for me!."

Here's to more deer poop soup! Happy fall Ya'All!

10 comments:

fish family said...

How cute!! Isn't it funny what kids come up with and say. I get a kick out of my 3 yr old and what he says.

Anonymous said...

Boys say the silliest things. But, hey i'm with you... I love poop soup! How is Tim doing? Does he have a blog?

Oh and your little girl is the cutest little pooper...

Melissa Hernandez said...

That sounds just like my husband, he complains every time I make soup, he doesn't say that it takes like deer poop, but he does complain about being hungry an hour later.....boys!!!!

Trisha said...

What's your recipe, it looks awesome!

Amy F. said...

Oh oh, that looks yummy! Boys are just not soup fans. Why is that? ;) I have a special soup I make that Shawn just happens to love (??). Rare, but its true -hmm, recipe post? I just might.
So here's to fall, yummy soup and cuddling up on the couch with a blanket to eat it!

JO said...

looks delicious, you sould post the recipe. Love the funny reations from your little boys.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

that is great! looks yummy and sounds just like what i was thinking...i burned a fall candle today and had soup! i did go on a walk and took in the warm sun and was frying and loved it! hope your fall continues to be great!

Emily M said...

I started buring my pumpkin candle yesterday and am LOVING it. Gotta love the deer poop soup. Where do they come up with these things?

Haylee Munk Brown said...

I miss Fall so much!!! I haven't seen a good fall since I moved from Logan 5 years ago. Put up some pictures for me if you ever get some good ones of the trees!!!

Rachel said...

boys are so funny! I want the recipe too, it looks good!