I've been tagged by Shealyn and Haylee
Eight things I did yesterday
1. Swept the floors and cleaned my closest
2. Went to the temple
3. went to Wal-mart for a refund for the item they over charged me on
4. Watched my husband act like a giddy school boy while putting his new scout patches on his uniform
5. Talked to my mom on the phone, and emailed my Grandma and a few friends
6. Noticed that my baby has her first tooth coming in
7. Had hot chocolate with the kiddo's and told adventure stories
8. Read over my Sunday school lesson I taught today
9. Stayed up unil midnight eating my kids Halloween candy and watching Trading Spaces.
Now that made for a great day!
Eight Places I like to eat
1. The Melting Pot
2. Olive Graden
3. Iggy's
4. Maddox's
5. Costa Vida
6. The Pita Pit
7. CopperMill
8. Juniper Inn
Eight Shows I like to Watch
1. Good Things Utah
2. Studio 5
3 CSI
4. Jon and Kate plus 8
5. Little People Big Word
6. 18 and Counting
7. Trading Spaces
8. American Idol
Eight Things I look forward too
1. Buying a House
2. Paying off Student Loans
3. A trip to Japan some day
4. Taking my kids to Disneyland some day
5. The Chirstmas season
6. summer
7. A date night with my husband
8. The yummy Sunday dinner at my parents house in a few hours
Eight People I tag..
1. Dani
2. Talia
3. Stephanie
4. Melissa
5. Jill
6. Veronica
7. Sandy
8. Brooke
Sunday, November 09, 2008
I've been tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love those TV shows! And it's nice to know I'm not the only mom who stays up till midnight picking at the kiddos' candy.
What will I do when I can't eat their candy anymore? I think Cole started to notice this year.
I also LOVE TLC shows- Trading Spaces and Jon & kate are my faves!
I'm also a jon and kate fan. Funny thing is my husband watches it more than me. In fact he's the one that got me watching it.
Post a Comment