CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

And They're Off...

Brand new state, Brand new state, gonna treat you great!
Gonna give you barley, carrots and pertaters,
Pasture fer the cattle, Spinach and Termayters!
Flowers on the prairie where the June bugs zoom,
Plen'y of air and plen'y of room,
Plen'y of room to swing a rope!
Plen'y of heart and plen'y of hope!
Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain,
And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet
When the wind comes right behind the rain.
Oklahoma, ev'ry night my honey lamb and I
Sit alone and talk and watch a hawk makin' lazy circles in the sky.
We know we belong to the land
And the land we belong to is grand!
And when we say - Yeeow] A-yip-i-o-ee ay!
We're only sayin' You're doin' fine, Oklahoma! Oklahoma


This will be the last picture of the Traveller children all together for awhile. Justin's sister Amber and her family are moving to Oklahoma where the winds come sweepin' down the plain. And we couldn't be more excited for them. And as they say, your new state is "gonna treat you great!"


Our kids are really going to miss their cousins! They love being with them SOOOO much, and we are going to miss those cute kids soooo much! We are already counting down the days to when we can see them again!



We are also going to miss Chelsea who has been living with us this summer. She's off to BYU and will be missed. Life is just more interesting with Chelsea around. Taycie loves her aunt Chelsea, and it's only right since everyone says she looks like her when she was little. We won't complain because if she grows up to look like her aunt Chelsea, she'll be one pretty girl!




Good luck Chelsea and Butler's! We know you'll do great things, and we love you!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness--that's lots of moving and change for your family. How fun that Justin's sister got to spend the summer with you. I'm sure your kids will miss her a ton! (But probably not as much as you'll miss having an extra helper around!)

Brooke said...

Cute Pictures!!!

Unknown said...

That brought a tear to my eye. I love it. I need to get those pictures. Will you email them to me. Thanks

Emily said...

That is so great you got such a great picture of everyone! That is hard to leave but they will love it! I have been saying Taycie looks like Chelsea as a little girl for a long time so I am glad others agree with me (:

Kristen Erekson said...

I love reading your blog, Shelly! It was so fun to see you this summer too.

Amber Butler said...

Shelly I haven't been on your blog forever. I just read through it and it made me cry. Thanks for thinking of us. We miss you guys alot and Avery keeps asking when we can go play with Ty and Jake. The pictures are great! WE Love you and think of you often.
Love, Amber