The Ghetto Girl's (my roommates from Dixie) got together over the weekend in Vegas. Talia couldn't make it and we missed her terribly. We can't believe that it has been seven years since we have lived together in the St. George ghetto while going to Dixie. We had a lot of fun living together and thought it was sad that we don't get to see each other more often. We dropped the kids off with grandparents and headed off for a much needed break. Steph, Dani and I had a great time reminiscing, talking about our kids, and SHOPPING! Dani's husband Ashton was even our personal slave running errands for us and making us breakfast and cookies. Thanks Ashton and Happy birthday today! Now it's your turn to relax. It was great to get away from the boys for a few days, but it was great to get back. I love those little guys!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Girl's Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun for you guys! I am jealous! It's funny how quick time passes, and how much you cherish those friendships! How are you feeling anyways?
Shell, I miss you already. Such a cute post! Some crazy old pictures. We look like little girls. Makes me miss the good old care free days. I am so excited and already thinking of ideas for next year. Are the CD's and Photoshop working for you??? Call me if you need any help. I can call you right back if you can't do the long distance thing. Love ya!!!
I can't remember the name of the website you use to track your blogs???
That is such a fun slide! Fun pictures always bring back good memories. Cheer to friends!
Post a Comment