
Jake, Cousin Hunter and Ty
I'm suffering from a Halloween Hangover. We totally over did it yesterday. It was a lot of fun but very exhausting and I ate way to much candy. First we went to the Sheriff's office and went Trick-or-Treating around the offices. My dad's office was decorated pretty scary. Jake wouldn't even go in. After we got our fill of candy there we went to the mall for some more Halloween action. The mall was full of cute kids in their costumes, it was a lot of fun but the kids just wanted to go and play in the new play place instead of wait in the long line to get candy from the stores so we ended before we hit all the stores. After that we went to my parent's ward Trunk-or-Treat party in Newton where we got more candy! When it got dark we went back to my parents for a pizza party. My brother's and I dumped out all our candy (it's really my boy's candy I just pretend that it's mine, because face it, I'll probably eat most of it). My brother's both have braces so they traded all the stuff that they can't have, which was most of their candy. Orthodontists definitely have some good business around Halloween, with all the broken brackets.


Jake insisted that he carry his own pumpkin, even when it got really heavy.
It's good we have dentist appointments scheduled next month.
I hope everyone had a Spooktacular Halloween!



5 comments:
I feel complety exhausted too. I've decided next year I am not doing soo much. Adyson was gone from 9:30 till 5:00 and then we went Trick or Treating at night! Too much! Your kids looked darling!
totally cute pict's , i love that you dressed up too. As I was walking around last night for our first halloween, I realized I was such an uncool mom for not dressing up. So, next year I will be in a costume for sure. To answer ur question, yeah I use picnik.com to do my picture editing, it's soooo fun..and addicting!
You guys are such cute pirates. It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I totally agree about the candy thing. I ate way too much and for sure more than Abby has eaten. Only one more week. I can't wait!!! Girls weekend here we come!
Cute pirates. I decided that the whole month of October is exhausting. Fun, but exhausting.
oh, your boys match Halli perfectly. We have ourselves our very own ship crew. I didn't let Halli get too much candy cause I knew I'd eat it all. But if I were pregnant, it would be a different story...
Post a Comment