CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Good to Know

I have been having a problem with my sidebar when I change the background on my blog. It always deletes my pictures and lists (I guess these are called widgets). If you know how to stop them from being deleted every time please let me know.
But, in searching for an answer I found this great site called Bloglines. This website has made blogging easier and faster for me. Basically, you subscribe to the blogs you like and every time you log into Bloglines, it shows you which of your favorite blogs have updated. Then you can just visit the ones which have new posts and there's no more checking and checking again to see if someone has updated their blog, pretty cool eh. It's pretty easy and has saved me alot of time, I highly recommend it especially if your addicted to reading blogs like myself!

4 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Atleast you know that they are called widgets, your a stop ahead of me. I had the same problem when I changed my blog page, so if you figure out how to stop the sidebars from deleting, you'll have to let me know, I spent one night trying to add everything back on, it took forever!!

carlyl said...

Hey thanks for the tip....You guys look so cute in those pics of Vegas. It makes me miss you guys more though.

The Hoths said...

Do you realize how much time you just saved me? It was so nice to log onto bloglines this morning and be able to see in one glance who had posted something new, instead off wasting time going to everyone's blog. I love you I love you I love you!!

Katie Davis said...

Are you loving having Just home? Just think Shell- a few more weeks and it will be permanent. You can do it!