CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

7 months



Seven months and growing! It amazes me how much babies can change in just a month. In the past month Taycie has learned a few new tricks. She now can sit all by herself, say "mama, dada, and papa sounds." She loves to pat everything, eat baby food, suck her fingers and put everthing in her mouth. She is all smiles and as silly as ever! We love her to pieces!

15 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

i love her to pieces...just from the darling pictures.

Erin Davis said...

Oh man she is so beautiful! That is a very cute picture!

fish family said...

She is so cute. You have such cute pictures.

Emily said...

Love the polka-dots! What a cute smile!

Katie Griffiths said...

Too cute, what a fun age!

Jenny said...

That is an adorable picture! She looks a lot like her brothers. You can definitely tell who their dad is!

Rachel said...

Have I said lately how stinking cute she is?!

Dani said...

She is a doll! I haven't been able to see any pictures on any blogs because my internet has issues, but I can see them tonight. She has got to be the cutest little girl ever. I need to come up and see you guys. Maybe we'll try to make a trip up over UEA. I will let you know. Will you guys be in town???

Trisha said...

It all goes by so fast...

Kylene said...

She is adorable! Love the pic!

Jan said...

So sweet! Amazing how fast they pick up on new things. I love the video below too!

annilee said...

What a cute outfit! Or maybe it is the girl that makes the outfit so cute! Either way what a great picture!

Emilee said...

she is stinkin' cute! oh, they grow too fast! ah!

Natalie said...

Love, love, love her! The picture is awesome!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Shelly & Justin! Hey it's Rosie Moncrief way back from high school, haha! I was just blog surfing and came across yours. Your family is so cute! Glad all is going well.