CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another Super Hero?


Could it be that our baby has inherited the Super Pooper Powers as well!

18 comments:

Maegan said...

Oh that is funny! I love that you took pictures!

Hayley said...

Love both of these posts! It's amazing how much our kids keep us hopping, and how much we love them-even when they are breaking things and pooping all over the place!

Your kids are beautiful!

Emily said...

That is SO crazy! So funny that you have that documented--I am so grateful that since Clara started eating solids we haven't had any blow-outs--I'll keep my fingers crossed (:

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Wow! I am actually impressed with how many pictures you have of diaper blowouts!! Too Funny!!!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

ohhh i feel your pain. tate was horrible with blow outs. i think pretty much every outfit he wore during those nursing days......poopy!!! but she is still soooo darling with the pooping power!

Jan said...

Awesome! I'm glad that I'm not the only one that takes pictures of the good blow-outs.

Erin Davis said...

I love those pictures, they are so great. It's funny because she is smiling in most of them, and has poop all over her! She is so amazingly cute!

Rachel said...

I also love that you took pictures, she may be embarrassed by that someday!!
maybe you should change diapers :)

s

Trisha said...

That is amazing!

Jami said...

oh, I would have to say I don't miss that. Ellie didn't have too many blowouts but when she did it was a mess!

Kylene said...

Impressive!

Heather Whitehead said...

That is hilarious! She's still to cute.

Emily M said...

I love all the pictures! I would definitly take a blow out any day than having them be bound up- that is the worst!

Quinn and Melanie said...

Nice!! A bit disturbing...but kinda cute I guess?? Good thing she is a doll!! I guess you gotta keep her!

Natalie said...

Sounds like it's time for a new brand of diapers or something!!! That is hilarious! Garrett hasn't had a ton of blow-outs, but it seems like we are always in the worst places when he does. Never in the comfort of our own home with a bathtub and clean clothes nearby!

Amy F. said...

What a hilarious collage! You are too funny!
Okay, I can totally relate -I'm just not as good about documenting Dax's blowouts (usually its because I discover them while he is in my arms and poop is dripping down my arm).
Blow outs are so funny. I've tried different brands of diapers, but sometimes they just blow!

Joanie said...

My question is how many blowouts did she have before you decided to start taking pictures? I hope you have some good stain removal tricks.

Nate and Tasha said...

Ohhhhh... what I have to look forward to. The dreaded blow outs! Its not enough that it comes out all over, it smells as bad as it looks too. :)