My little preschooler! Ty was so excited about going to preschool. Fri. was Ty's first day and he ran into my room in the morning and said, "Mom get dressed we need to go to preschool."
Jake was not so excited about losing his brother. He hung his head and said "but Ty I'm going to miss you."
This is Jake after we dropped off Ty. He was bawling so hard I had to pull over to the side of the road because I started crying because he was crying. After some bribery we went and bought him a prize at the store and went to the park. After we picked up Ty we went to McDonalds to meet Grandma and play in the playland where Ty got jumped. That is right jumped by a little gang (gold chains and all) these punks were blocking the slide and when Ty tried to go down they started scratching his face. He was screaming bloody murder and when he got down the slide his face was all scratched up. I was so mad but the kids only spoke spanish. The week before while we were at the park a little boy bit Jake's arm pretty bad. So if you see my children don't call child services on me.
On Monday when Ty left again Jake had another break down. I hope these don't last the entire year! I told Jake that Ty would be home on the 9, so he watched the clock all morning and when the hand on the clock hit the nine he ran to the door.
I enjoyed my time one on one with Jakey, he is such a sweet funny boy and almost seems like a different boy by himself without all the whining and having to compete with his brother. We made some cookies together, read books and played outside together. Ty had a great time at preschool and Jake was glad to get him back.
love these boys!
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Preschool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I love it! They are so cute. Isn't it fun to see brothers be buddies. We need to get our boys together. That would be fun. And, Ouch! to Justin's feet! And he kept running!?
Awww, what great brothers:) That is so darling that he loves him that much.
How cute. I know its hard to see them off to school the first time. The second(school yr) time was a little easier no tears but sad to see him leave. Looks like you had fun up at the cabin etc. I am not ready for the snow yet though. Thanks for commenting on your blog and mine. Have a good day.
OH MINE HECK! In the words of Brooklyn. I thought I was all caught up on your blog and I looked at it and I have missed a ton! Where to start? It looks like you guys had a blast at the cabin and the snow- i could not believe that. That is so sad that Jake misses Ty so much when he goes to school- that would be heartbreaking to watch. They are so cute- Ty looked so excited for his first day!
That is so sweet! Is he going to Miss Tamara? I get home and you went post crazy! I love seeing your cute little family keep it up!
I love that Ty and Jake are such good little buds. That is so sweet! I can't believe the story about the chain gang beating Ty up. What is the world coming to? I bet they didn't realize they were messing with the next in line to the Sheriff's grandsons! They better watch out.
This made me so happy to see such happy brothers!
I cannot believe Ty went to preschool and got jumped all in the same day. Isn't that just way too young?! I would have cried with Jake too. What a sweet boy!
How sweet. That just melts my heart. Its so funny how 2 or 3 hours seems so long for little kids!
Cole got "jumped" at the playground this summer. I'm still a little traumatized by it. I love how sad his brother is - that's too cute.
What great brothers! As a mom I bet you just love to see that love :)
So were you at Willow Park? That is where all the hispanic gangs hang out (don't sue me people!)
They are sooo cute! Sooo cute!
Oh my goodness, those boys are so darling...that post just "warmed my heart" (as my Mom says).
the same thing happens to me everyday when I take Taylor to school, Logan has a melt down. I too hope it does not last all year, but it is cool to see how much they love each other.
dude, what is up with the McD's gang. I double checked my reading when it said the words "jumped" and "slide" in the same sentence! That is so cute that he loves and misses his brother so much. love that pic of him by the door.
Post a Comment