CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Super Hero's in Training


So today the boys were playing their usual super hero games, I was on the phone with Heather, Ty ran past me to the bathroom and a few minutes later I heard a big crash. I went running and saw the light fixture shattered all over the bathroom floor all the while Ty was on the toilet going #2. While I was cleaning up the glass Ty finished his business and then went merrily on his way back to his super hero world. As he entered the playroom he yelled, "Jake, guess what, I was going to the bathroom and I pushed so hard that I made the light shatter."


Maybe they really ARE Super Hero's!

8 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

yeah, it's hard to get mad when they are that cute!! what cute superheros

Kylene said...

I am laughing so hard!

Trisha said...

That is hilarious!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

thats great, how did the light break...that is kinda scary!

Jenny said...

How funny! So that's what little boys do and say! Thanks for sharing. Still wonder why the light fixture fell though....

annilee said...

That is so funny! Good thing it didn't land on him or hurt him!

Emily M said...

Hilarious! I laughed at loud when I read that!

Amy F. said...

That is hilarious!