Justin ran the Top of Utah half marathon two weeks ago. He ran it in 1:29 beating his 1:30 goal. Way to go hon!
Don't let this face fool you he was in alot of pain!
from these nasty blood blisters that started around mile four.
I want to give a shout out to all my friends that ran this race (Karlee, Katie, Carly, Kylene, Jill, Kim) just to name a few. I think 3/4ths of the runners were women. I hate running but it has got me thinking maybe just maybe I could do it! Right now it is still just a thought but you've got to start somewhere right!
Monday, September 08, 2008
Half Marathon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
way to go Justin...he just keeps impressing me more and more! his feet make me hurt...ouch!
I'm impressed with his times especially with blisters like that he must be superman.
Those blisters are huge!!! What a trooper.
wow, impressive, I ran that race a few years ago....not that fast exactly. Those blisters are terrible!
Post a Comment