CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm Sorry Trick or Treater's



I'm sorry Trick or Treater's,
Please don't be to mad.
I didn't mean to eat them all,
I really do feel bad.


That bag of Snicker's just looked to good,
and being pregnant, I said to myself
"go ahead you should."
I tried and tried with all my might,
but I just couldn't resist another bite.

How much time do I have before Halloween?
Maybe I can run to the store.
I might have a little time to go get some more.

So don't be sad if a shiny penny
is all you get at my door,
Because I ate all the treats
and there are NO more!


Oops, Did I do that!


6 comments:

The Hoths said...

you are so funny...and a great poet. That's one of things I loved about being pregnant, eating tons and not feeling guilty about it. If you don't find time to get to the store just turn your lights off and everyone will think you're gone.

Kylene said...

Love the poem! So cute. Eat, drink and be merry...you're pregnant!! Happy Halloween!

Hayley said...

Shelly, You are still as beautiful as ever.

Jami said...

I love it! That sounds a lot like myself although I wouldn't be able to use the pregnant thing- Oh well!

Katie Davis said...

Oh Shelly. You little devil. You know one thing this pregnancy has done for me is turn my sweet tooth off. I can't figure it out but anything sweet, especially choclate, makes me gag. The one good thing this preg. has given mu thus far! Way to go, baby!

Trisha said...

I love that you don't even look pregnant! You don't even need to worry about the candy!