CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

3 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

cute post! where did you find your digi scrapbook stuff? i haven't came across those ones, way tooo cute! I have been looking for some cute frames and I can't find that many, but those one's are cute!

Dani said...

Okay, I just keep checking to see if you have new posts. I got a little worried when it had been a while since your last but I guess the new little one still is hangin' in your tummy.
Cute card! I'm with Melissa, where did you get all your cute stuff? It could even be from my discs and I'd have no idea because I haven't done anything with my v day stuff.
Have V day!!! We love you guys.

Dani said...

So I just realized you need to change the title of your blog now that you have a little princess too!