Here I am 36 weeks pregnant and ready to POP! We are getting ready to meet our baby girl here within the next month. I went to the doctor this week and was 70% effaced and dilated to a 1. Ty was three weeks early and Jake was two weeks early so we are getting the bags packed and ready to go, just in case. What's your prediction? Do you think she'll be early? Take my poll.
Thursday, February 07, 2008
The Final Countdown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
How exciting! The last month is the worst. You want the baby here because at this point in my case I can't sleep, but you want the baby to be healthy and ready. Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures!
so cute! If it weren't for your belly, you wouldn't know you were pregnant. Not an ounce of fat anywhere! I'm so jealous! Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see her. I wish you the BEST!!
You are too cute! I am so excited for you, and would love to meet her when she is born. Maybe I could bring you some dinner!
I can't wait for you. That is so exciting. Especially cuz it is your first little princess. Can't wait to see pics. Good luck and tell Justin to let us know as soon as it happens.
Sounds like from your history she will be early. How exciting! I was 80% and 1.5 for over a month. Wishing you the very best and I'll be looking for pictures.
Good Luck! Good thing you know to be ready. I can't wait to see some pics.
you look so good! i am so excited for you. i cant wait to see all the pictures of her! good luck, i hope your labor goes fast!
Shell, I don't have to tell you that I wish I was in your spot right now! Want to trade? Come on... you can do 3 more months!
I better tell you good luck, just in case she decides to come before your next post. how exciting. and you still look adorable, not fair!!
So I swear this is the same picture you posted when you were 20 weeks. My mom said when she saw you just a few weeks ago she had to ask if you were still pregnant. I wish I had that pregnant body!!! You are still so stinkin cute. I think that she will come early because your little body can't handle a full term baby. They know it's time to come and that is why they are all early. Good luck! I know she will be beautiful.
You look so cute Shelly! Good luck throughout these next few weeks. I'm so excited you're having a girl. Keep us posted!!
You look so good. Good Luck whenever it happens. I can't wait to see what she looks like!
Well CONGRATS on the little girl you will have to let me know when she gets here, I am sure you will have lots of pics posted, also you have been tagged so go look at my blog and keep SMILING :)
Hey shelly, give me a ring back at my eamil this is it kandyce_brc@yahoo.com i have a question for you. thanks you look so cute pregnant.
Post a Comment