CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ISN'T SHE LOVELY!



Taycie Traveller
6 lbs. 5 oz.
19 inches
2/18/08

16 comments:

Ash said...

She's beautiful! A big CONGRATULATIONS to you guys! Your boys look like they're going to be great helpers. They're so sweet.

Kylene said...

These pic's make me cry! There is absolutely nothing like a new baby being born. Congrats to such a beautiful family.

The Hoths said...

congrats! She's gorgeous! I'm so happy for you guys. Good luck with everything!

Jan said...

She is LOVELY! What an exciting time!!! I got choked up just looking at her - adorable!

The Swainston Family said...

Shelly-
I am a blog stalker. I hope you don't mind me looking at your cute family. This is Talesha Munson Swainston. Your little girl is adorable. I am Lachelle Munson's sister. This makes me want to have a baby! Congratulations on your new baby! She is such a doll!

Laura said...

Congrats! those are seriously the cutest pictures ever! I love that they are holding her and loving her. How sweet. Girls are soooo much fun. I am so excited for you!

Laura said...

P.S. our new blog is lauraandbrooks.blogspot.com I accidentally deleted our other one. oops!

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous girl! She has so much hair (so fun!). Enjoy your new little angel.

Jami said...

So cute, she's just a little one.
I love that the bow has already made it in her hair!

Dani said...

Shelly,
I am sooo excited that she is here. I can't believe how much she looks like the boys. She is a sweet little girls version and soooo cute. I hope you are feeling good. Wish I was there to hug you and hold her!!!! Miss ya!!!

Talia Vaughn said...

so cute Shelly! Congrats! You are lucky you got a girl.

Erica said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I hope both of you are doing good. What a sweet baby.

Dani said...

congratulations!! what a fun Valentines present!

JO said...

oh yes she is! You must be so proud! Congratulations.

Chantel said...

What a sweet baby! Congratulations on your new little one :)

Hayley said...

I want to see more baby pics! I hope you guys are doing okay and the adjustment hasn't been too hard. I still would love to bring dinner or something sometime.