CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sneak Peek



Here is a sneak peek at our sweet little Taycie.
(We're trying to figure out how to put our pictures from our new video camera onto our computer, so far no success.)

12 comments:

Jami said...

She is so beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys, she is so cute and I love the name. Congratulations your going to love having a girl. I hope your feeling good.

Katie Davis said...

She's a little Ty! So darling! Yea!

Maegan said...

Oh what a cutie! Can't wait to hear and see more!

Melissa Hernandez said...

I checked your blog like 4 times today, anticipating cute pictures to be posted. She's beautiful. Are you home already? I saw the picture of her in the carseat. I love the pictures of the boys kissing her, it made me tearry eyed. they are sooo sweet with her. p.s. i think she looks just like her mommy.

camigodfrey said...

what a doll! she is beautiful. what a perfect weight, not to small and not to big(thank goodness). congratulations, i look forward to seeing many more cute pictures of her. i hope you make a smooth and fast recovery.

Hayley said...

Oh she really is lovely! I am sooo happy for you guys...and you might have to change the name of your blog now! When are you going home? I would love to bring you some dinner or something.

Trisha said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you!

annilee said...

Congrats!!! She is so beautiful!!! Hope all went well! What a beautiful family!

Katie Griffiths said...

Hey Shelly-

This is Katie (Christiansen) Griffiths. She is just an angel! Mine is only 7 months old, but seeing the newborn pictures makes me just crave holding a newborn. There is nothing better. Have fun with her and let the spoiling begin!

carlyl said...

So is so darn cute. Congrats. I can't wait for a sweet little girl.

The Mortensens said...

What a sweet little thing, congratulations! We are very excited for you!

Kandyce said...

She is the cutest little girl I have ever seen. I think she will grow up and be as beautiful as her mommy. Congrats to you Shelly I hope you are doing well and you all are having fun with your new addition.