I have had a LOVELY week. I love February. I love that I feel love in the air! I love the decorations, the flowers, the color red, the card making and cookie decorating and all the yummy chocolates. I love surprising my LOVES with a special treat. Here are the secret treats for my three sweets!
I especially LOVE that my anniversary is just two days after Valentine's Day so it feels like the whole world is celebrating us for the whole month. My brother Jared proposed on Valentine's Day to his sweetheart Krista. We just LOVE her and our little boys just can't get enough of her. Jake has a crush on her, he always asks if Krista is going to be at Grandma's house and he always mentions her first in his prayers. We are so happy for them.
We have been celebrating all week. My Valentine spoiled me the whole week with six days for six years since today we celebrated our six year anniversary. I got lots of LOVELY gifts and love notes that only your Valentine can give you all week long. Isn't he LOVELY!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
LOVEY WEEK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
happy anniversary! you two are so cute together, your both very lucky! im all excited to see this new baby, how much longer?
Hi Shelly, I hope you don't mind if I peek at your blog. I used to work with Tim, Jared and Krista at DB. Right before I left I remember thinking I need to set Jared and Krista up..... yea! Please tell them both congrats from me. Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment