CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Waiting Anxiously


If you voted for two weeks eary, you win! We're just waiting for Taycie to come. I was having contractions all night, packed my bag in the van and was ready to go and then the contractions stopped. I went in to see my doctor this morning. He stripped my membranes and said that the water bag was close to breaking so he sent me straight upstairs to have a baby. Justin was already at the hospital for his internship, so my mom and I walked across the hospital to get him and the we checked in. They broke my water at 12:30. I got an epidural at 3:00. It is now 4:00 and no baby yet, but we hope she will be here soon. Wish us luck, and check back later for pictures of our baby girl!

8 comments:

Maegan said...

Yeah! Congrats! I will be waiting, And look at you, posting while in labor!

camigodfrey said...

wow you are great, you've got all of us in suspense. are you here in logan, i sort of thought maybe you are in another state but now i think maybe your not. i hope everything goes well for you, im so excited your getting a little princess, it is so nice to have both, i dont know what i would do without either one of them. you have me all excited to have another one!

The Hoths said...

yeah...I'm so excited!!! I'll definitely keep peeking in to get a glimpse of her. Good luck with everything...I wish you the best!

Ash said...

How fun! I'll be waiting for pictures. P.S. You're not suppose to look that good when you're in labor!!!

Kylene said...

Good luck!! I'm so excited for you guys. I'm going to be checking back soon to see pic's of your beautiful little girl! Breath, he he whoooo
Breath, he he whoooo

Melissa Hernandez said...

yeah! I can't wait to see pictures! Get some rest in the meatime.

Hayley said...

OH I am excited for you guys! I hope things went great and I can't wait to see this beauty!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Yeah! I'm quite jealous that you were fifteen days early! Now you will have to change your blog name from Shelly and her boys...