CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

We're Still Waiting.....


This is an actual picture from Wed.

14 comments:

Emily M said...

I am so with you!! I could not believe it this morning when it was snowing! I am ready to go for walks and to the park- basically to get out of the house. I just saw that you posted on nat's blog- so I thought I would send you a quick "hi"

Emily M said...

Gracie usually has a nap before bed around 9 and then goes to sleep between 11:30-12:00 and then sleeps until 10 or 10:30 the following morning. I am very blessed with a good sleeper. So I wait until she is in bed then blog for a little bit. I am still trying to get the hang of it.

Natalie said...

I'm so ready for sunshine so we can take these babies outside. It's 1:45 and I'm still up! Hopefully you're sleeping soundly.

Rachel said...

I am starting to HATE (which is a strong word) the snow and cold! I am for sure ready for spring......my boys think it is spring already and want to go outside without any jackets (or coats) on. crazy nuts!

The Hoths said...

I agree with you 100%!

Jami said...

Is that really what it looks like in Cache Valley? You can come visit me we are having nice weather finally! I love the picture by the way!

Melissa Hernandez said...

She's so stinkin cute. I know, my grandpa called me yesterday from Richmond and he's like "it's coming down hard and the ground is all white" and I looked out my back window and I'm like "yeah..we have nothing." What the heck??

Hayley said...

Amen! I miss you sunshine!

Katie Griffiths said...

And you thought you were having a "spring" baby! Oh well, her snow hat is cute too. Love the nursery, I can't believe how cheap you did it.

Katy said...

Hey Shelly,
Thanks for commenting on my blog. It was so fun to read through yours. You are a true artist! Wow. I love your style. Your testimony was also very beautiful. I bet you are a busy mommy with three kids...and only two hands.=)
Katy Wassom

The Trippy Stevensons said...

Shelly & Justin
Thanks for droping a line! I to have looked in on your blog once in awhile. Unfortunately it was way too long ago. Last I knew you were still pregnant. I didn't know you were blessed with a girl! (Phil even asked if you had had your baby when I told him you wrote)
As you commented time flys!

It was fun to read your list & see how crafty/frugal you are. WOW! You sure have a talent! I would love to know the trick for those balls.

Thanks again,
Melissa & Phil :)
phil_and_melissa@yahoo.com

larsencircusof5 said...

Haha, I love it. I love the pics of the nursry too. You are so talented. Good job.

camigodfrey said...

i cant believe it snowed today, im so mad, we just get a small taste of warm weather then it leaves. cute stuff for your litte princess's room. i cant wait to decorate room for both of my kids.

Brandon and Lesli said...

Your little girl is adorable - It's fun to see your cute little family! I like hearing about other people who had babies close - it helps me stay optimistic! Your nursery turned out so cute:)