Jake prides himself on running fast. He usually has to take off his pants and shirt so that they don't get in the way while he shows us how fast he can run. His little legs usually run faster then his little body and he looks like the road runner. Well the other day Justin took the boys for a walk and Jake's fast running skills +down hill cracked road=wipe out. So now he is sporting this lovely road rash.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Wipe Out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
You gotta love that, I am just waiting for Jarett to do something like that on his bike, he scares me when I watch him riding his bike, but he does it so well its like its just a natural thing to him. The picture is cute and will be a great thing to show his girlfriend when he starts dating. :)
Poor kid!
that is so sad! it is the worst when stuff like that happens to your kids.
SAD. That looks like something I did once when I tried to do hurtles in high school ha ha. I didn't try it again :)He looks like a trooper though.
ouch! That's gotta hurt. But boys are proud of scars right?
He's still just as cute with the road rash!! I can't believe I didn't run into ANYONE at Baby Animal Day, it seems like everyone has pictures of that posted on their blogs. Maybe I was off in space that day and didn't notice anyone??? That's a good possibility!
Poor Jakey! So you were a trooper and fought the crowds at animal days? I guess I'm a party pooper mom- I figured I'd take Jack tomorrow or next Saturday when it might not be so busy. But hopefully the weather will allow! How's the baby sleeping these days? Bring the boys over to play
So sad! At least he's still smiling! I'm so excited to see you at Jared's shower tomorrow! Are you bringing Taycie? I can't wait to see her!
The flower hair piece that she is wearing in the picture was bought at jonesybaby, if you go to my blog, click on the direct link on the right side and it will take you there. They are really cheap, I think I bought 5 or 6 and it was like 17.00 with tax and shipping. It's Ryan Jones's wife that makes them.
It doesn't look like the skid marks are bothering him much. I can just imagine road runner. Great comparision.
He seems to be smiling at least! It is weird sometimes when Kace does that he does nothing, but other times with the littlest scrape he is bawling and wanting a bandaid!
Ouch that looks like it hurts. He is so cute though.
how sad, he looks pretty tuff though. he must have gotten his speed from justin.
Post a Comment