CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Taycie's Blessing Day

Click to play taycie's blessing
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

11 comments:

Taneill said...

she is so cute!

camigodfrey said...

way cute slide show, it made me want to have another baby girl, she is beautiful.

Katie Davis said...

Love that baby. She is too cute- I am excited to see her in person!

Hayley said...

She kills me! She is beautiful...really beautiful! I love her blessing dress!

Melissa Hernandez said...

So precious, and she looked beautiful in her blessing dress.

Jami said...

Very Cute! Looking at those pictures I think she looks a lot like Justin.

Talia Vaughn said...

Shell she is so cute. I want a girl someday, you give me hope two boys then a girl. I love your 101 things. I really don't think I can think of that many things but someday I will try!

Emily M said...

Shell- she is beautiful!!

Natalie said...

She is so precious! I am dying to meet her and Garrett wants dibs on her first date. =) I'm totally up for a stroll around Newton when it finally warms up. Love ya!

annilee said...

She is so darling, and that was a cute slide show! You and Justin will for sure have to call when you are in Henderson! Send me your e-mail!

Erica said...

She is so gorgeous! I love her blessing dress, she looks so cute.