CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The tassel was worth the hassle


Justin flew back to St. Louis for his graduation. He got his Master's in Sports Science and Rehabilitation. While Justin was going to Chiropractic school he decided that he wanted to get his Master's as well. He had chiropractic school all day and then Master's classes at night. Some days he sat in classes from 7am until 10 pm. It was a little maddening at times for both of us but now we can say the tassle was worth the hassle. Now he'll be working full time as a chiropractor. I'm so proud of you, and I'm glad your out of school, wha hoo!

While Justin was gone I spent alot of time at my parents. Ty had fun playing games with Billy

Jake took a nap like this

And Taycie and Papa were found like this

Thanks for taking such good care of us, while Justin was away.

We were glad to get Justin back. We hope he never leaves us ever again!!!!!

Taycie was excited to see her daddy!

10 comments:

Laura said...

Way to go. That is awesome. I wish we could say to same. Maybe one day:) I can't beleive he was sleeping like that.

annilee said...

You have such a stinkin cute family! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa Hernandez said...

Congratulations, I bet that is the best feeling in the world!

carlyl said...

Good job Justin.... You guys are so darn cute.

Haylee Munk Brown said...

CONGRATULATIONS all around!! For graduation and baby!!! She is beautiful!!

fish family said...

Congrats Justin!!!!!! Shelly you are so talented and just love what you did for your girls room. Love the blog did a fantastic job!!!!

Quinn and Melanie said...

Hey Shelly: What a DARLING family you have. I am very excited for you and Justin. It will definitley be worth the hassle! Feel free to spy on my blog anytime... I will do the same to you. Congrats to you on pay it forward also!! Keep being the way cute mom you are!!

Jenny said...

Congrats to both of you for surviving grad school. So, there is hope after all! I can't wait to get my tassle next spring and be done with school FOREVER.

Your family is adorable!!!

Kandyce said...

CONGRATS to Justin. Thats amazing. I haven't seen your dad in a long time nothing has really changed except hes got some gray. Your little ones are so cute.

Melissa said...

Awww, Shelly she is beautiful!