
I won a "Pay it Forward" contest on Cami's blog. Now it is my turn to Pay It Forward. If you want a chance to win a prize from me in the mail, leave me a comment at the bottom of this post. Next Friday I will put the names of the people who commented in a hat and draw three people to recieve a prize from me. If you win you must keep the game rolling and "pay if forward." This is alot of fun, so leave a comment. Let's keep the giving going.
(If you win on another blog next week. I can remove your name from mine on Fri. if you want, or win both it's up to you. So enter them all for a better chance to win!)
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Pay it Forward ........Enter to WIN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What is this all about? I've never heard of anything like it.
O.k. Shelly I'm in I would love the chance to pay it forward!
Ok you can count me in. this is a good idea. :)
Hey I am in.... Thanks Shel
I would love to win, count me in. What a fun idea!
totally love this!
count me in too.
I'll play, it's becoming quite popular!
Post a Comment