CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Where does time go?

My baby is five months old! She loves to smile, and when she does it's with her whole body. She loves to talk and laugh at her brothers. She talks in a high grandma voice when she is excited and blows bubbles when she is mad. She sleeps all night, sucks two fingers together, rolls both ways, loves to play with toys and jump in her jumper. She's a major Mama an Daddy's girl and we love her to pieces!






Can't get enough of that sweet little face!

22 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

she is ohhhhhh so darling, but yes growing up way too fast!

Carley said...

She is SO adorable! It is so true...time goes WAY too fast!!! Your kids are so so cute!

Hayley said...

It is so amazing to me how quickly time flies! She is sure beautiful though-as is your whole entire family!

Emily said...

I can imagine everything she is doing because it sounds just like Clara. It is sad they grow so fast but I love this stage--they are so cute. My family loved meeting her at the reunion! They had rave reviews (:

Sandy said...

She is adorable. I love the big head bow. I can't wait to put one on Olivia.

Clayton and Heidi said...

that did go by fast. it seems like just a few weeks ago that I was looking at pics of her right after she was born. She is adorable and I love her bows!

Jami said...

Isn't it scary how time flies when you've got kids?! It really makes you appreciate everyday with them! She's adorable and getting so big-very cute bow BTW!

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin cute! Don't you just love dressing her up...

Haylee Munk Brown said...

So, cute! I am glad that you put some fun pictures of her up so I could see her!!

Jan said...

No way is she five months. I'm scared it's going to go that fast for me too. I loved hearing what she is doing - helps me remember whats to come. She too cute!

Jenny said...

Cute kids all around! You know even better than me with two boys how time flies and how much you'll miss all the cute baby stuff they do.

Melissa Hernandez said...

what a doll, i love that last picture!

Amy F. said...

She is so cute! Sounds like our little one's are a lot alike. Don't you love the high pitch squeeling, and when they smile its like they just can't handle how happy they are?!

Rachel said...

She is so cute and definitely belongs!

Sarah said...

what a cutie. she is growing soooo fast. Why do they have to do that?

Nate and Tasha said...

Your kids are so dang adorable! Time does go by too fast, I can't believe Kalli is almost 4! Am I really old enough to have a 4 yr old?!

Quinn and Melanie said...

Sleeps ALL night!! You suck!! What is the trick??? I have a 2 1/2 year old that still wakes up?? Good for you!! I am very jealous. She is soooo cute!

Emily M said...

Way cute pictures! She is darling! I also can't believe how fast time goes by. I am glad that Jake was able to have a good birthday party as well. He is also as cute as can be.

Miriam said...

I found your blog through Charee's! It's so fun to see you and your beautiful family!

Laura said...

Those are such cute pictures! They grow up so fast. Hey Brooks was wondering if you knew if Mark Carlson had a blog or you knew where they are at??

Amy F. said...

(u can delete this if u want) I just need your e-mail. I'm going private. Thanks! (u can comment it or e-mail me at amyhfetter@gmail.com)

Emilee said...

she is so cute! good pictures! did you take them? what talent! and i am a list person too! they are all over my house! my hubby thinks i am crazy and says, "just put them in your phone instead of writing them" and cant, i have to see them not look them up!