This is a fun post that is circulating on my friends blogs.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories you have!!
(especially since mine is failing me)
So please join in and take a walk with me down memory lane!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
What's in your memory??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
28 comments:
Where do I begin??!!! I'll post this- that summer party you had when Bobby Watkins ripped the tent on your trampoline and Slick Vick was irate! "They come down here to the ghetto from up there and ruin all my things!"
I just remember how nice you were to everyone. And this sounds really dumb but one class, maybe psychology (total guess) I sat by Justin and I remember he turned around and told all of us how cute you were and how much he loved watching you go up to sharpen your pencil! You were sharpening your pencil obviously when he said this, man do kids even use pencils in school anymore?
I remember double dating with you for a girls choice dance- I was in the same car with Justin and you. But sadly I don't remember who I went with- guess he wasn't worth remembering :)
Taneill
I about died laughing when you said "silverbullet!" I almost forgot about it, but emily and I do discuss that day occasionally! :) I think that will have to be my memory too, just because it was such a great one!.....but I also remember the limo in elementary!
Whenever I think of you I have a very clear memory of being in California for Sr. Trip, and you asked me to do your eye makeup. I rememeber thinking..seriously, how pretty is she. You should share some of your pretty Shelly!
I never really knew you that well, but I remember you helped me and Heather try out for cheer! How funny! I remember thinking you were so pretty and a cool cheerleader:) This is a fun post!
Be prepared to think I'm the lamest person in existence. I remember when I was like, a sophomore and you were a senior. For some reason Heather and I were riding with you in your car (had to run an errand in logan or something) and I felt soooo insanely cool because I was with you, and you were so awesome, and Hot!
Totally how you and Justin were high school sweethearts, and how you were like the nicest girl I ever knew!!
ALWAYS friendly and smiling. When I think of you I too think of Justin - you two were meant to be. I totally forgot you came to Provo for a visit - fun!
I remember senior trip too and how we went to Target to go shopping and ended up leaving with some seriously cool flip flops or something. And then of course the forever long layover to get home...
Also coming to visit you in St. George in college...you were very complimentary to me at a time when I really needed that!
I remember your beautful locks. In the 9th grade you had beautiful curly locks to short and straight. Your hair does grow very fast and is soo beautiful. I also remember being on a double date with you...it was your first date and like my fourth and I think we both were scared. Was it a movie...like star wars?? Jedi something or other. I think I slept thru whole thing. oh well fun times. you are soooooooooooooooo darling..it says it all from all the other comments.
I remember you in elementary when you were in a cast from your waist down. Is it wierd that I remember that?
I remember kissing you the day I got home from my mission, moving to St. Louis together and being scared, being impressed with how much you do for me and the kids, and falling more and more in love with your everyday
I remember when we were office aides and we would go and run notes etc. We were also so so so nice to everyone. Always saying hi.
I have always thought that you had a beautiful smile. Very genuine. If we had sound effects in life I would hear "bling" every time you smile.
I remember everything about you, but mostley being the second girl I fell in love with (your mom being the first).
I hope this doesn't sound mean to anyone but I remember a lot of cheer practices. When I was basing, I always loved it when you were my flyer because you were so tiny and easy to throw around and catch!
I also remember shortly after you and Justin started dating I saw you two sitting together in the hall by our cheer lockers and I thought to myself, "They are way too beautiful of a couple!" You still are.
I remember girls camps together. I really am sorry ANYONE had to go to camp with me, but it was fun. I also remember one time at school it was crazy hair day and when you got on the bus, you had the best crazy hair ever!!
You of course always being a big sweetheart. And I remember visiting you in St. George one time, and you were talking about how you were going to marry Justin when he got home from his mission, and I knew you really would!
I have fond memories of the good old days of cheer. You were one of those girls that seemed really quiet, but once we got you going you were a hoot!! Do you remember when we went to USA cheer camp, and we woke up the next morning and we all had some seriously swollen burnt lips. I bet all the other cheerleaders from the other schools thought we all got lip injections!! Good times! Plus I always remmeber you smiling, you never had a bad attitude about ANYTHING, you always had something positive to say!!
I remember being surpised that Justin was marrying one of the only girls he ever dated (if not the only one). I was surprised by that but he just said he didn't want to date/marry anyone else because he was so in love with you. When I met you I knew why!
That Triple date is totally what I think of too!!! Wasn't that a trip!!! It may be one of the funniest dates I Have ever been on (and I had to go on a few, let me tell you!!) I swear there were other funny things about that other than the grandmother thing, but that is the part that stood out. Hilarious!!!
Oh gosh- Shelly I have way too many memories of you! What a great childhood we had in Newton. Endless hours at the various treehouses, hours and hours of nightgames, girlcamps and YW. High school days- waiting for our missionaries, our weddings, our kids. Thanks for all the fun memories and for being such a great friend!
I remember hanging out when we'd come visit you guys in St. George. It was a blast and I can't forget my dumb crush on Dex (I think that's his name) :o)
I don't remember when you had the casts on your legs, but I remember looking out of the bus window at Sky View (i think we had been there to watch a play) and seeing you being pushed in your wheetchair with both of your legs propped up. That is the oldest memory.
I remember so many fun times playing in the tree house on the corner. YW was always fun, especially camp. I remember when you were about 14 or so and one week it was like, "wow, Shelly really is pretty." I swear you went from little girl to not little girl at all overnight!
shel, i just scrolled down to your playlist and noticed you had Viva Las Vegas by Elvis. Then I remembered you and I went to Vegas with 4 guys (including Steve Cherry and I think Justin, too). I thought that was sweet that we were the only 2 girls that went. If my memory serves me, I think we left at like 10:30pm. Good, good times at dixie. I loved coming over to your apartment when you lived with Sarah and just hanging out and we would laugh our heads off at the dumb things justin cherry would say. love ya.
we had that child development class together and all of your projects were always so good and I remember thinking that you were going to be a good mom someday :D
Post a Comment