
The good news is we finally sold our house in St. Louis. We have alot of great memories there and it will be greatly missed! Justin bought us this house on the three day trip that he had to visit his school. I had not seen it when he bought it, but he did a really great job and we put alot of work into it. We enjoyed all the fun things that there is to do in St. Louis including the zoo, Science Center, Magic House, Grant's Farm, Forest Park, Muny Plays and much more. We loved the area and our ward. We miss our friends and family that lived there. Justin's aunt and uncle and cousins who are about the greatest people you'll ever meet live there and we learned alot from them. I really miss St. Louis but we love it here too. It's kind of bitter sweet. We hope the new owners love it as much as we did.
Last week at the Scouting High Adventure camp Justin seperated a rib and it's sticking out of his chest. Ouch! Not quite the adventure he was hoping for, so now he can't live without these. We hope it heals quickly.
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
The Good & Bad News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a relief to have your house sell. Are you going to start looking for houses now? or stay till his paretns get home?
congrats on the sell. Tell Justin I'm sorry about his bad luck and that I hope he's not in too much pain and that he heals quickly? Is he still able to work? My sister in law has been seeing him for her carpal tunnel and she said that he's amazing and that it's feeling so much better. Sounds like I need to kick myself in the butt and make an appointment with him for my back...
I bet you are glad to have the house sold. Tell Justin I hope he heels quickly!
Sorry to you Justin!
We'll stay here for two more years until his parents get home. Justin's still working just in alot of pain when he's not taking his drugs.
Thanks for the well wishes
yea on the house. sorry he got hurt and wish for a fast speeding recovery. hope your little family is doing good.
Sorry to hear about Justin...it puts a dampper on things doesn't it. I love summer so much to hang out with my hubby and family and it is such a bummer seeing them in pain. Hope that you can still do the things that you want to do!
Post a Comment