CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Happy 4th of July



Now my friends, that is what I call an EXPLOSION!!!!

Have a lovely long weekend! I know I will.

17 comments:

Hayley said...

You are hilarious! And she is beautiful, even with her "explosion."

Sarah said...

gotta love that! It was fun seeing you guys at the parade. Taycie is a doll, even if she does have an explosion every once in awhile;)

Stephanie said...

Shell- I love that you post all the "fun" things of parenting. It makes me feel normal! You're such a good mom! Sorry your trip on the road wasn't the best. You're getting pretty close to having more bad ones then good ones on that road. I guess we'll just have to make some more St. George runs to even things out.(without kids) Taycie is getting so big, I need to get down there and see her!

Amy F. said...

Are you serious? That one definitely tops any I've seen! Up the back is one thing, but all up the front?! Crazy! She doesn't seem to mind (probably because of the relief ;).

Tristie hearts Dax said...

I FREAKING love this! Especially that it's not my kid! AWESOME Shelley! thanks a TON for stopping by and leaving a note on my blog so i could catch up with you! your family is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Yikes.... She looks happy though!

Emily M said...

That is a good one! Congratulations on selling your house. I bet that it a big relieve to have done/ But like you said bittersweet. That's too bad about Justin and his rib.

Melissa Hernandez said...

That is "stinkin" hilarious!!

Jenny said...

Hey you're missing the rest of the photo - what you looked liked after the explosion! JK, but seriously I know when Pearl exploded like that it usually made its way all over me or the floor too!

Rachel said...

I didn't even notice the "explosion" until after you said it! That was so funny!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

my little one was the pro of explosions.....I'm not sure in front though. We had to throw some pretty cute clothes away. Hope you got that stain out. Hope your holiday was good.

Melissa said...

Bwaaa haaa haaa!

Katie Griffiths said...

How sweet of her to join in the celebration! Hope it came out.

Quinn and Melanie said...

NICE!!! That is much easier to laugh at when it is not your own... so sorry!! Congrats on selling the house!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Poor girl! That is so funny though!! Maybe I am not ready for kids.... ha ha ha!

camigodfrey said...

wow that looks bad. im glad you sold your house, that must be a relief. im so sorry to hear about justin's rib, i hope he feels better soon. your vegas trip sounded fun, thats awsome about your brother though.

Emily said...

It takes a very talented baby to create that kind of art!