CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Happy B-Day Jake!



B stands for BAD! It is Jake's 3rd birthday and so far all he has got is..

Diareah and vomiting!

The poor party pooper!

And cleaning up vomit... not my idea of a party! So we are changing his birthday this year, the 11th or 12th sounds nice don't ya think?

9 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh that's awful! There is nothing worse than being sick on your b-day. I hope the rest of you stay healthy!

Trisha said...

So sad! I hope he doesn't realize it is his birthday!

Jami said...

poor guy, why is it that it always seems to hit on days you want to celebrate-hope he starts to feel better soon!

fish family said...

I hope he is feeling better.

Lindsey said...

Poor Jakey! When we told Hunter that Jake was sick, he got a pouty lip and said, "I sad!" When I asked him why, I got "Jake puked!" So, we're all feeling for him, even Hunter.

Rachel said...

THAT STINKS! (literally!) hopefully he doesn't send it along to the other two kiddos. That would make it WORSE!
hope he is feeling better.

Melissa Hernandez said...

poor little guy! I bet he won't mind a make-up birthday as long as their is a cake involved :O)

Jan said...

That is a terrible bday. How nice of you you to change it for him! I hope he is better soon or by now since he's probably had his party by now.

Nate and Tasha said...

I am so glad you found me. Your family is adorable. I can't believe you have 3 kids. Are we really getting that old??? Your blog is very creative and cute. I will definitely keep checking in (feel free to do the same :) Happy Birthday Jake!