The RULES
1. Link the person who tagged you...Sandy
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
In order to get my quirks I asked my hubby and he helped me out. Some he mentioned I really didn't even realize I did so maybe I can work on them.
1. I leave the seal on things (just barely hanging on) after I open them. Like on the peanut butter jar and pringles cans, I didn't believe him but sure enough I do, who knew!
2. I like to brush my teeth before and after I eat breakfast. I like to get the icky morning taste out immediately.
3. I perch (as my husband calls it) on the counter in the bathroom to look in the mirror. In my argument I do this so that I can see to pick my face, I'm legally blind so the closer the better! While I'm perched I pick invisible things on my face, if I don't see something to pick, don't worry I'll find something!
4. I have lists everywhere. I makes lists about the lists that I am going to make. I have lists about what I need to do that day, week, month, year. I sleep with a pen and paper by my bed in case I come up with something to write on my list I'm ready. When I in middle school I had lists of all my outfits and I would makes lists with them numbered to make sure that I rotated through them. Nerd alert! I hate math but love running numbers on my calculator to decide what is the best deal or budgets, so I also have lots of lists with randon numbers all over them as well.
5. Once I take my contacts out I start rubbing my eyes and I can't stop.
6. I hate going to bed with a messy house. I sleep soundly when everything is in order. Your never know when your houses is going to start on fire in the middle of the night and the fire chief is going to have to come over, and who wants to be caught in a mess, not me!
I tag....Dani, Shaelyn, Kandyce, Karlee, Stephanie and CARLY (all who need to update their blogs :)
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Quirks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I know, those masks do provide some entertainment in our house for sure:)
WE're looking to move in next weekend. I'm not looking forward to painting though, but it will look better after we do that and carpet.
I saw you on sat. but we had to leave early b/c Matt, aaron's cousin, got remarried and we were there. I saw your parents there too. It was a nice ceremony.
Hey, I've been trying to find a preschool for Kaylee, but have had no luck. Are you doing one this year or know of any on the south end of logan?
That makes me giggle because I do a lot of the same thing, maybe we have a litle OCD in us, because I have to go to bed with a clean house too!!
Rubbing your eyes after wearing contacts...ahh...there are only few things that feel better than that!
Haha I am cracking up at your lists. Funny girl. That is almost out of control.
Your the cutest... I am glad to hear I'm not the only one that could sit in front of the mirror and pick my face for hours... It's amazing what you can find if you look close enough... I want one of those magnifying/light mirrors!
you are great... these are always fun to read to see what people will come up with. thanks for the laugh!
That was a great list Shelly!! I have to say, it makes me laugh that you leave the seal hanging barely on things and you didn't notice! Funny stuff! I perch on the bathroom sink as well. It just makes it better to do your picking right?!?!?
Fun to see the 'quirky' side of you! I asked my hubby about my quirks after I posted them and he came up with a whole bunch of them I didn't even think of. Should have done what you did and asked before I wrote them. I bet you could list of a few of Justin's quirks - now that would be fun to read!
So guess what?! I do the perching thing too.......very interesting facts!
I loved reading that to find out a little more about you. I'm also a list person, I take after my mother. :o) I'm with you on the clean house before bed. For me that's the time that I'm actually in the mood to clean my house so I figure I better do it.
It was fun to read about your quirks. I'm also a "percher." It's crazy to see the random little things you have in common with other people.
I love the pictures of Taycie in your previous post. She is so precious and looks just like her mama!
That made me laugh thinking of you rubbing your eyes and I know you really can't stop. After prying your hands away at the ghetto we found often found racoon on your face.
Post a Comment