CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Catching Up

We have been having a really fun summer. Here are some of the fun things we've been up too.


A few years ago Justin's parents and his sisters and brothers started a tradition to go to the Uintah's to Moosehorn Lake camping. Even though his parents are in Japan right now as mission president's we carried on the tradition. We had a great time! The kids had a great time playing with their cousins climbing rocks and fishing and Ty even caught his first fish. Princess crabby pants even surprised us and did very well. We look forward to next year.





12 comments:

Unknown said...

The view at the top looks amazing! The boys looked like they had fun and the smiles on their faces just say it all.

Melissa Hernandez said...

Looks like you have been busy this summer! I love the princess crabby pants onesie, way cute!! And your family picture is adorable!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

wow, fun times! summer is sooooo great! You look sooo pretty in all of the pictures, even when you are CAMPING!!!!! i really need to get out to the newton celebration, i keep hearing about that foam.....remind me next year, would ya? oh and who cares about being tan, in 30 years you wont be the one complaining.

Hayley said...

Such fun picks! Your family is always adorable, and you are just so pretty. I love the pic of you with a flower in your hair.

Rachel said...

I love the name Princess Crabby Pants (is she really crabby?)....I wish there was a boy name that was good like that.....because I have one of those! :)

Trisha said...

I love all the summer festivities. Isn't it just the best time ever? I wish it would never end.

I also loved seeing Justin's family all together. I just love them!

Clayton and Heidi said...

summer adventures are so fun. Looks like a fun place to go camping.

annilee said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Totally wish we could of made the reunion! It's always a good time! So jealous!!!

carlyl said...

What a busy summer you guys have been having. It looks like you guys are having a blast. You look so cute and have the CUTEST fam. I can't believe how big Taycee is getting. Hopefully oneday I can meet the Traveller children in person.

Emily M said...

That is great that your guys carried on the tradition even with Bruce and Leann not being there. I love the Princess Crabby Pants onesie!

Jan said...

WOW - you guys have been busy. I am way behind. These pictures are so pretty. What a great view too. I'm glad you guys are taking advantage of fun summer act.

Nate and Tasha said...

You guys have been having way too much fun! I love the "princess crabby pants" shirt. So true at times :)